Papers & Wraps

We've got papers and wraps from JOB, Kush, OBC, RAW, and Zig-Zag!

What are papers & wraps used for?

Rolling paper is a specialty paper used for making cigarettes (commercially manufactured filter cigarettes and individually made roll-your-own cigarettes). Rolling papers are packs of several cigarette-size sheets, often folded inside a cardboard wrapper. They are also known as 'blanks', which are used to encase tobacco/cannabis. Its typically folded into different dimensions, while the rolling paper may be flavoured in varieties including fruity flavourings. Rolling papers are also used for rolling cannabis cigarettes called joints.

Blunt wraps are tobacco-based wraps — often flavored — that are related to the wraps used on a blunt cigar and are often used to roll cannabis. Blunt wraps can also now be rolled with hemp wraps that do not contain nicotine. There are several types available in varying flavors as an alternative to using a cigar wrapper, for those people who don't desire the nicotine.

Check out some of our papers & wraps!

*Some product examples might not be in stock. Come into our store for our full selection!

Scroll to Top